ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส 10-in/4-out USB Desktop Audio Interface with 2 Class A Mic Preamps, 8-channel ADAT Input, JFET DI, and Burr-Brown Converters
****กรุณาเช็คสต็อคสินค้าก่อนสั่ง LINE : @music2home
10-in/4-out USB Desktop Audio Interface with 2 Class A Mic Preamps, 8-channel ADAT Input, JFET DI, and Burr-Brown Converters
The Audient iD14 is a compact desktop audio interface that gives you the superior audio performance normally associated with a large-format console. The iD14 sports two of Audient's excellent Class A mic preamps, class-leading Burr-Brown converter technology, console-style monitor control, and a JFET direct input. Also onboard is Audient's ScrollControl mode, which gives you quick and easy control over compatible parameters within your DAW. And with its 8-channel ADAT input bumping your input capabilities up to ten channels, the iD14 is ready for your future studio expansion. We're liking the iD14 - a lot. If you need a versatile, great-sounding hub for your DAW-based studio, we can recommend the Audient iD14.
Audient mic pres and Burr-Brown converters onboard
The iD14 features a pair of Audient's acclaimed Class A console mic preamps - and believe us, they sound amazing. For the best possible conversion, you also get integral ADC with high-grade converters from Burr-Brown, a leader in converter technology. The result is stunningly transparent sound, with just a taste of coloration. It's the ideal prescription for lackluster studio sound.
- 2 Class A console microphone preamplifiers
- 2-in/4-out high-performance Burr-Brown converters
- 1 discrete JFET DI instrument input
- Separate headphone amplifier output stage
- Console-style monitor control with:
- Mono, polarity, cut, talkback, and cue mix
- 2 Neutrik combo connectors for mic/line inputs
- 8-channel ADAT input lets you expand to a total of 10 channels
- Balanced 1/4" main outputs
- Control your DAW and plug-ins with the iD14's virtual scroll wheel