Flush-Mount Condenser Ceiling Microphone, Satin Nickel Finish
****กรุณาเช็คสต็อคสินค้าก่อนสั่ง LINE : @music2home
The M70 flush mount condenser microphone is designed for distance miking. Features include a fully integrated preamp, an extremely high sensitivity rating of 38 millivolts and a small footprint of only 3 inches in diameter. The M70 applications include video conferencing, distance learning, hospital rooms, surveillance and ambient room miking. The M70 offers a flush mount solution, easy installation and allows the microphone to completely disappear from view without sacrificing sound quality.
- High output for distance miking
- Optimized for voice recognition
- Immunity from RF interference
- Operates on 18-52 volts phantom power
- Point and shoot directivity
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Extremely low noise, high sensitivity
- Optional junction box available
The M70 capsule is housed within a proprietary machined cradle that enables the microphone to be aimed and focused up to an angle of 45 degrees towards the source. In addition, the M70 has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices.
The M70 terminates in a Phoenix connector and is easy to install, requiring only that a 2 inch hole to be drilled with no additional tools necessary.
- Video Conferencing
- Distance Learning
- Hospital and Medical Procedures
- Ambient room miking