AVANTONE PRO CK-7+
Large-diaphragm Multipattern FET Condenser Microphone with Transformerless Class A Circuitry, Highpass Filter, and 10dB Pad
****กรุณาเช็คสต็อคสินค้าก่อนสั่ง LINE : @music2home
A CK-7 Condenser with a Larger 34mm Capsule
If you like Avantone's CK-7, you'll love the CK-7+. It upstages its predecessor with a larger 34mm gold-sputtered Mylar capsule. Inside the CK-7+'s precision-machined brass housing, you'll find discreet transformerless Class A FET circuitry, along with high-grade polystyrene and metalized polypropylene capacitors. Put this versatile condenser in front of any source, and you'll experience airy, open highs and rock-solid lows. Three polar patterns, a -10dB pad, and an 80Hz highpass filter only add to this mic's incredible flexibility. Complete with a custom retro shockmount, wood storage box, and aluminum travel case, the CK-7+ gives you modded performance in an off-the-shelf condenser microphone.
Quality components throughout
Under the hood, the CK-7+ is impressive, featuring discreet, transformerless Class A FET circuitry and a 34mm gold-sputtered Mylar capsule. Avantone has even used high-grade polystyrene and metalized-polypropylene capacitors in the audio path — normally the kind of "upgrade" components installed by extreme hot-modders. The CK-7+ is an all-around studio workhorse, ideal for clearly capturing the sonic character of just about any vocal or instrument. Did we mention how gorgeous the CK-7+ is? Its elegant wine-red finish and polished-nickel trim will certainly attract attention whenever anyone sets foot in your studio.
Fully featured, and ready to record
Avantone pulled out all the stops when they designed the CK-7+. It features cardioid, omni, and figure 8 polar patterns, so it can perform any task that you demand of it. It also boasts a 10dB pad, so you can use it on drums, guitar cabinets, and other boisterous sources. Beyond that, it has an 80Hz highpass filter to attenuate rumble and other unwanted low frequencies. The Avantone CK-7+ is an amazing value. At this price, you can easily afford a stereo pair. How about five of them for your toms and overheads?
- Ideal for studio vocals, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, and more
- Upstages its predecessor with a larger 34mm gold-sputtered Mylar capsule
- Discreet transformerless Class A FET circuitry and high-grade polystyrene and metalized polypropylene capacitors
- Delivers airy, open highs and rock-solid lows
- Multipattern design with cardioid, omni, and figure 8 polar patterns
- 10dB pad for capturing drums, guitar cabinets, and other boisterous sources
- 80Hz highpass filter attenuates rumble and other unwanted low frequencies
- Rugged precision-machined brass housing with attractive Cabernet Red finish
- Includes a custom retro shockmount, wood storage box, and aluminum travel case