ลำโพง BEHRINGER B1220 PRO 2-Way Passive PA Speaker ขนาดดอกลำโพง 12 นิ้ว เสียงแหลม 1.75 นิ้ว ทนกำลังขับ 300 วัตต์ continuous power 1200W of peak power, ตอบสนองความถี่ 55 Hz to 18 kHz -10 dB, For Live Stage, Theater, and DJ Setups
The B1220 PRO from Behringer is a full range loudspeaker providing a 12″ woofer, a 1.75″ titanium high frequency driver, 1200W of peak power, and 300W of continuous power. It offers an SPL of 95 dB, as well as overload protection to protect its HF driver.
This speaker’s rotatable and unsymmetrical horn design allows you to utilize multiple positions in placement, such as 10° or 35° cluster and stacking mode, stand-mounting with a built-in 1.4″ (35.0 mm) pole socket, or positioning as a floor monitor wedge.
Through its parallel input connector, you can link additional loudspeakers through this model, which is compatible with Neutrik SpeakON connections. This unit also provides ergonomic handles for more convenient transport.
- High-performance 1,200-Watt loudspeaker system for use as PA speaker or floor monitor
- Extremely powerful 12” long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75” titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide 50 Hz – 18 kHz frequency range (-10 dB), impedance 8 Ohms
- Extremely high sound pressure level (95 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m)
- Versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning: – 10 & 35 degree cluster and stacking mode – stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket – floor monitor wedge
- Rotatable, unsymmetrical horn design allows driver adjustment for either horizontal floor monitor application or upright position
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Parallel input connectors allow linking of additional loudspeakers
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon*)
- Designed and engineered in Germany