A World Class Mic Pre From PreSonus and DeMaria Labs!
The ADL 600 is a high voltage two-channel microphone preamplifier designed by world-renowned analog tube circuit designer Anthony DeMaria. The ADL 600 utilizes a unique high voltage Class A, discrete design with three vacuum tubes per channel for maximum headroom and tonality. The ADL 600 is built by hand in the USA and utilizes the finest components in the world including switched attenuators, military grade vacuum tubes, analog VU and LED meters, custom-designed transformers, and the list goes on. No expense is spared with the ADL 600 down to the last polypropylene film capacitor. The ADL 600 is big, warm, smooth, and clear; a sound like no other.
PreSonus ADL 600 Features:
- High-Voltage Class A Discrete Design (60dB gain).
- Selectable Microphone Input Impedance.
- Switched Gain and Vaiable Fine Trim Controls.
- Microphone, Instrument and Line Inputs.
- Variable High Pass Filter, 48V, -20dB Pad, Polarity Invert.
- Analog VU and Fast-Acting LED Metering.