Presonus Eris HD10BT
Professional Headphones with Active Noise Canceling and Bluetooth wireless technology, One Size
Eris HD10BT headphones are built with 1.57-inch (40 mm) drivers that deliver superior clarity and extended bass response you’d expect from professional studio headphones. The over-ear design ensures optimal sound isolation whether you’re producing your next record or listening to your favorite artist’s latest release.
Designed to be used wired or wirelessly, Eris HD10BT headphones provide touch controls to quickly pair your Bluetooth device, wirelessly start and stop audio, adjust the volume, and navigate to your favorite track. With up to 16 hours of battery life, the Eris HD10BT headphones will let you listen comfortably all day long. The included cable lets you connect your Eris HD10BT headphones to your audio interface, mixer, or computer. A built-in microphone and basic call function even let you answer the phone without missing a beat.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless for mobile use, plus wired connectivity for use with professional devices, when wireless operation is prohibited, or when battery life is low (cable and ⅛”- to-¼” adapter included)
- Active Noise Canceling (ANC) to reduce environmental noise
- Closed back, over-ear design for superior isolation
- Easy-to-use level and track navigation controls
- 40 mm drivers for studio-quality sound reproduction
- Single-button call functionality with built-in microphone. Answer the phone without missing a beat
- Up to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- Balanced frequency response (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Micro USB charging cable and hardshell carrying case included