PreSonus Studio1824 & Faderport 16
USB Audio Interface, 18-in/18-out, with 8 XMAX Preamps, ADAT I/O, S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, Word Clock Output, DSP Monitor Mixer, and Bundled Software / USB Control Surface with 16 Touch-sensitive Motorized Faders, 16 Scribble Strip Displays, and Footswitch Input.
*** หมายเหตุ **สินค้ารับประกัน 1ปี**
วันนี้ - 16 มิถุนายน 2563
PreSonus : Studio 1824
USB Audio Interface, 18-in/18-out, with 8 XMAX Preamps, ADAT I/O, S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, Word Clock Output, DSP Monitor Mixer, and Bundled Software
Whether you're just getting started with recording or you need more inputs than your current interface provides, the PreSonus Studio 1824 is what you're looking for. Eight sweet XMAX preamps give your mics and instruments a big, open sound; while extra ADAT and S/PDIF digital I/O provides the flexibility you need to record up to 18 inputs at once. You also get 18 outputs for extra monitoring flexibility and external effects processing possibilities. And when you've got your sound dialed in you can start recording right away with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, and UC Surface software.
If you're just getting started with recording, the PreSonus Studio 1824 will give you everything you need to hit the ground running — just add music! If you've been recording for a while and need to upgrade your existing interface for more I/O or better functionality, the Studio 1824 will not disappoint. Take it from Millionhead: no matter what kind of recording you do, the PreSonus Studio 1824 USB audio interface will exceed your expectations.
Exceptional audio quality
From the XMAX Class A microphone preamps to the high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters, the PreSonus Studio 1824's audio quality belies its price. XMAX preamps run on 30V power rails, while most budget preamps run on 10V–18V. The higher voltage gives you more headroom and a richer overall sound. Whether you're plugging in your favorite studio microphone or recording your guitar or bass direct, you'll love the results you get with the Studio 1824.
PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW included
The Studio 1824 comes with PreSonus StudioOne Artist DAW software, ready for you to start making music right out of the box. With unlimited recording tracks, an easy-to-use interface, and gigabytes of third-party content to get you started, you'll be amazed at what you can produce with this DAW software — and it's free with your Studio 1824! Also included are the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite and UC Surface software.
Wireless interface control for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
Thanks to UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android you can control the 1824's software wirelessly! No matter where you're at in your studio, you'll have control over the most-used parameters like channel levels, mutes, panning, and more. It's highly convenient, and perfect for those sessions where you're both the engineer and a musician.
FREE Plug-in Suite for Your Favorite DAW
PreSonus delivers more value than ever with their mixers and interfaces, thanks to the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of seven popular plug-ins covers models of top studio gear from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx's bx-opto or the SDRR2tube from Klanghelm, add rhythm and bring sound to life with Output's Movement, fire up transients with SPL's Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they're compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus : Faderport 16
USB Control Surface with 16 Touch-sensitive Motorized Faders, 16 Scribble Strip Displays, and Footswitch Input
Mixing will become easier than ever, thanks to the PreSonus FaderPort 16. This 16-channel control surface supplies you with 100mm motorized, touch-sensitive faders that handle effortlessly and follow automation precisely. Enjoy all the standard channel controls, such as level, pan, solo, mute, and record arm, and a full set of digital scribble strip displays also help to keep you on track. The FaderPort 16 features native support for PreSonus Studio One, and support for HUI and Mackie Control Universal protocols means that you can use it with virtually any DAW. If you want to gain hands-on control over your software, the PreSonus FaderPort 16 delivers.
Work faster with dedicated transport controls
The main transport section of the PreSonus FaderPort 16 is extremely convenient. In addition to all the standard transport controls, you have general session controls such as undo/redo, solo/mute clear, track management, and more, plus you can switch automation modes instantly.
Manage complex sessions with Session Navigator
FaderPort 16's Session Navigator handles important tasks such as track scrolling, channel banking, and navigation needs. Dedicated buttons make it easy to arm tracks for recording, view buses and VCAs, and more. Eight programmable User buttons allow you to put your most-needed DAW functions right where you need them.
Edit plug-in settings from your control surface
FaderPort 16 allows you to use the faders to edit common plug-in settings and bus sends — you'll find yourself reaching for your mouse less and less. Being able to work at the plug-in level with your control surface is one of Millionhead's favorite things about the FaderPort 16.
PreSonus : Studio 1824
- 24-bit/192kHz, USB 2.0 18x18 1RU audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs all fitted with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96kHz)
- 2 ¼” TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
- 8 ¼” TRS balanced DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- BNC word clock output
- Included Studio One Artist DAW software
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
PreSonus : Faderport 16
- Motorized control surface for Mac and PC
- Mix with precision via 16 touch-sensitive, 100mm motorized faders
- Identify channels at a glance via 16 high-definition scribble strips
- General session controls include Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, and Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator controls include Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and more
- Channel controls include Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, and Rec Arm
- Automation controls include Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, and Off
- Faders can also control common plug-in settings, bus sends, and pan position
- Native support for Studio One DAW software, with HUI and Mackie Control Universal support for other DAWs (Studio One Artist is included)
- Connects via USB 2.0
- Footswitch input allows for hands-free start/stop of transport (footswitch not included)