Klark Teknik DI 10P
ไดเร็คบ๊อก แบบ Passive DI Box with Stereo Input / Summed Mono Output, Midas Transformer and Extended Dynamic Range
****กรุณาเช็คสต็อคสินค้าก่อนสั่ง LINE : @music2home
The Klark Teknik DI 10P passive direct box accepts stereo inputs on unbalanced RCA and 3.5mm connectors and sums them into a single mono output on a Neutrik XLR connector. It features a custom-built Midas transformer, which delivers high headroom, extended dynamic response, and sonic clarity, and is ideal for interfacing MP3 players, CD players, keyboard, and a variety of other stereo sources to the balanced input of a mixing console.
Independent level controls for the stereo input channels are fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of input signals and provide precision level matching between the left and right inputs. A switchable ground lift separates the input and output grounds, eliminating ground loops between equipment on different mains electricity supplies.
Rugged and compact, the DI 10P is equipped with a thick, aluminum extrusion casing and protective rubber corners to endure the rigors of the road.
- Passive direct box with stereo input and summed mono output
- Custom-built Midas transformer for highest signal integrity
- Extended dynamic range with high headroom offers superior sound quality
- Passive design does not require any power supply
- Unbalanced stereo inputs on 3.5mm TRS and RCA connectors
- Balanced summed-to-mono output on high-quality Neutrik XLR connector
- Fully adjustable level control for both channels
- Ground lift switch eliminates ground loop problems
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra-low-noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
- Aluminum extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.