Novation LaunchKey 37 Mk-III
MIDI Keyboard Controller for Ableton Live 37 Velocity-sensitive keys and 16 velocity-sensitive pads enable expressive and dynamic performance.
****กรุณาเช็คสต็อคสินค้าก่อนสั่ง LINE : @music2home
- Deep Ableton Live Integration – Immediate access to all the controls you need and never lose ideas or happy accidents with the Capture Midi function.
- 37 Velocity-sensitive keys and 16 velocity-sensitive pads enable expressive and dynamic performance. Tweak instruments and effects to perfection using the eight rotary encoders.
- Three chord modes (fixed, scale and user) let you trigger chords with one finger. The powerful arpeggiator will take you to new melodic, harmonic and rhythmic places.
- Five-pin MIDI output works with any MIDI-compatible device.
- Make music immediately – Free software, including Ableton Live 10 Lite, virtual instruments, plugins and sample packs let you start creating straight away.
Launchkey is Novation’s intuitive and fully integrated MIDI keyboard controller for making tracks in Ableton Live and with your external equipment. The Launchkey experience is designed for players of all types and abilities. With its various musical creation features, Launchkey removes barriers to creativity, and expands the musical vocabulary of even the most talented keyboardists. Eight Scale modes guide you into new musical territory, by transposing keys played to notes in the scale selected. Simply choose your root note and your preferred scale, then play. Three Chord modes transform the keys and pads into an interactive surface of musical exploration, where every note played is tonally and harmonically linked. The arpeggiator lets you explore new melodies and find ideas quickly, while the mutate function reconstructs your patterns into exciting new forms. Custom Modes simplify the relationship between controller and software, with more power than ever in your hands. Programmable using the Novation Components browser-based tool, Custom Modes let you design the behaviour of your Launchkey, with control over control assignments, MIDI routing, pad colour and much more. Launchkey 37 [MK3] is equipped with a full-size five-pin MIDI DIN output, enabling simple connection to the universe of MIDI devices — new and old. Larger, improved velocity-sensitive pads provide greater control over dynamics, and eight fixed rotary knobs bring your software to life at your fingertips. The integration with Ableton Live is truly seamless, with a dedicated button for activating the Capture MIDI function, plus track arm, quantise, click and loop controls, for flying around your Session faster than ever. Not an Ableton Live user? No problem, Launchkey also has full integration with Logic and Reason, plus out of the box functionality with other DAWs including Studio One, Cubase and Pro Tools, via HUI.